Projects & Activity Details
The Caring Hearts & Hands of Quail Creek upcoming monthly or seasonal projects are detailed below. If you have questions or suggestions, please use the Contact Us page on this website. Donations are welcome and can be dropped off at Sue Ann’s home (531 N. Keyes Rd) or Karen’s home (475 N. Keyes Rd).
ON THIS PAGE: Hand-Colored Note Cards, YOTO (Youth On Their Own), and Welcome Baby Baskets.
NEW!! Hand–Colored Note Cards for Sale!
Caring Hearts and Hands creates hand-colored Note Cards! All proceeds from the sale of these cards contributes to our support of Youth On Their Own (YOTO) and 162nd Air National Guard Military Babies.
- Cards in either catalog are $2 each, or 6 for $10. (Shipping costs will be added, if needed).
- Once you’ve submitted your order, you will be contacted with the order total and payment/delivery/pick-up information.
- Note: Online payment options are not available on this site.
- For questions regarding your order or using the order form, please use the Contact Us form on this website to reach us.
- Complete all REQUIRED fields, then click SUBMIT when ready to send.
- For a copy of your order, print or save the “submitted order page” on your device.
♥ NOTE CARDS » ORDER FORM ♥
Thank you for your order and partnering with Caring Hearts & Hands of Quail Creek!
YOTO “Youth On Their Own”
Throughout the year, we help stock the YOTO Mini-Mall with non-perishable groceries, and hygiene full-size items for the YOTO students in Green Valley, Sahuarita, and Tucson areas. Drop-off locations include: 531 N. Keyes Rd (grey bin by the front door) and 475 N. Keyes Rd (bins located on the porch).
Continued suggestions from the 2021 list include:
Welcome Baby Baskets
These baskets are assembled throughout the year for service members and spouses of the 162nd Air National Guard who have notified the Family Readiness office they are expecting a baby. The basket contains items for both the parents and newborn. Some items included are: bibs, hooded bath towels, washcloths, sleepers, onesies, and a storybook.
Community participation is welcome with in-kind and monetary donations at any time for any of our projects and planned activities. All donations are greatly appreciated! Thank you for partnering with Caring Hearts & Hands of Quail Creek.